Hybris is being called the future of e-commerce development. Hybris is a platform that allows businesses to develop both B2C and B2B sales platform for the web, mobile, and physical stores that may be operated directly by the business, or by a multi-brand retail store. Hybris offers the ability to create engaging interfaces for the customer and focus their attention on the product through images, videos and written content and data. It is a Linux-based technology that was derived heavily from C and C++. So what has set it apart and made it so popular in the e-commerce development solutions market?
There are many features that make Hybris stand out amongst its competitors.
• Higher Development Speeds: This is one of the major positive factors for Hybris. It allows for ultra-fast development and deployment with its Commerce Accelerator having pre-configured solutions for specific regions and industries for both B2B and B2C environments.
• PIM Tech: Hybris Product Content Management (PCM) is an award-winning Product Information Management (PIM) technology allows a business to draw upon numerous data sources to present its products. Hybris automatically raises the bar when it comes to capability and the ability to integrate into an ‘Omni-channel’ environment.
• Data Modeling Capacity: The ability of Hybris to intricately model data and get the most out of data is another factor behind the immense popularity of this technology.
• Developer Transitioning: Hybris can be easily taught to those with a background in Java APIs. The database beyond the DMZ typically utilizes MySQL for small and medium operations, or Oracle for enterprise solutions. This familiarity with popular technologies gives it an edge over other technologies as it reduces the cost of resource in training and management.
• Scalability: Hybris is designed to provide unparalleled scalability with the growing needs of a business. The extensibility comes without having to put undue stress on existing infrastructure as it offers excellent ease of integration as well.
Hybris has come to dominate a market that was earlier held only by large enterprise development solution providers like IBM or Oracle. Hybrid Development offers various robust and outstanding features which makes it the perfect platform for any commerce, marketing, and billing solution for both B2B and B2C environments.